Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally Monitoring

The weather has been good for the past week and some of us have actually been able to start monitoring. We have ten sites that we try to complete transects for and we are finishing up wi th our fourth site this week. Today we are not diving because weather has picked up again but at least I can say I got some monitoring in before our ten weeks is up, which our last day is next Thursday. Weird! Time has gone by soooo fast in the last couple weeks but at least I get to start my placement soon, which I'm super excited about. I will be completing my divemaster course at Dreamtime in Mahahual. Before I do that I will be travelling around Mexico for our two week interphase, which I'm also excited about. I did have my 50th dive the other day but I know once I will be doing my placement I will at least get my 100th. So although weather hasn't been the greatest on base this phase, I will get to be doing a lot more diving for three more months. Woohoo!!!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: