Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Little About Lasch

I am from one of the Wine Capitals in the World, but my heart is set on the ocean and animals for as long as I can remember, especially sharks, HAHA. I was going to the local community college studying environmental science and was planning on transferring to CSU Monterey Bay but I decided that I would rather pursue a future in conservation and scuba diving. I hope to become a dive instructor and underwater photographer within a few years. I found GVI through the internet randomly. I was originally going to choose a similar program in Bali but decided this one with GVI was more for me because I would be doing dive master training and marine conservation. So far I am loving it here even though waking up every day at 6 am is a drag, to be fair we are pretty busy throughout the whole day. On base I am nicknamed Lasch or Norcal because there is another Lauren here. So I hope you all enjoy my blog over the net few months.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: